Our Latest News Articles:
- Outstanding result by Philip Sinclair (15/11/2019)
Philip Sinclair obtains acquittal for former Mayor in alleged sexual attack in taxi. Instructed by Nelson Guest Solicitors.
- Edmund Body joins Chambers (05/03/2019)
Chambers are delighted to announce that Edmund Body has joined chambers following the successful completion of his pupillage. Edmund accepts instructions across all Chambers' practice areas. To instruct Edmund please call Adrian Hawes.
- Leading & Junior Counsel on 12 Week PIWITS trial (01/01/2019)
Alexia Zimbler (leader) and Emin Kandola (junior) instrcuted in multi handed Possession of a controlled drug with intent to supply - Class A case, Instructed by Takk & Company Solicitors.
- Keith Yardy instructed in 8 week GBH trial (06/08/2018)
Keith Yardy instructed on a multi handed, 8 week s.18 GBH trial by Derek Hayward & Co.
- Emin Kandola instructed in prison mutiny case (06/07/2018)
Emin Kandola instructed in the represent two defendants in multi handed prison mutiny trial following a riot at HMP Bedford. Instruted by Kesar & Co Solicitors.
- James Ross instructed in prison mutiny Case (01/07/2018)
James Ross instructed in multi handed prison mutiny trial following a riot at HMP Bedford. Instruted by My brief Solicitors.
- John Connor joins Chambers (01/11/2017)
We are delighted to announce that Mr John Connor has kindly accepted an invitation to join Chambers. John was called to the Bar in 2017 after practising as a solicitor since 1986.
- Ian Henderson QC joins Chambers as a door tenant (10/05/2017)
Chambers is delighted to announce that Ian Henderson QC has accepted an invitation to join us as a door tenant.
- Alexia Zimbler instructed in high profile murder (12/04/2016)
Alexia Zimbler instructed in high profile local murder by Derek Hayward & Co. Alexia represents Paul Campbell who is charged with murdering Steve Berry in July 2015.
- Acquittal in Hatton Garden jewellery heist (15/01/2016)
Philip Sinclair and Adrian Crossley obtained the only acquittal in the Hatton Garden jewellery heist following a seven week trial. They were instructed by John Luckhurst at Michael Demidecki & Co Solicitors.